We at Cobalt Brass fully respect your privacy when interacting with any of our online presences. As a result, any information that you care to share with us will only be used for the purposes made clear at the time.
We will not actively share, sell or give your personal information to anyone without your expressed consent.
Retention of information
In some instances, we may choose to retain information from certain online interactions. This is purely for ease of communication between ourselves and the party whose information we are retaining. As stated previously, we will not share, sell or give this information to any third parties without your expressed consent.
The types of information that we may choose to retain includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact details (name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Payment details (name, account number, sort code, record of any past transactions).
- Details regarding a particular engagement (venue, date, any other event-specific details).
If, for any reason, you do not wish for Cobalt Brass to retain any information disclosed to us throughout the course of any online interactions, then please let us know immediately, so that the necessary steps can be taken.
Publishing of materials online
From time to time, we may use material pertaining to the group for promotional purposes across a number of our online presences (cobaltbrass.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.). Here are some examples of the kind of material we might use:
- Audio/visual material recorded at any of our performances (photographs, video, audio, etc.).
- Feedback/Reviews concerning Cobalt Brass.
- Posts/Comments/Tweets made on any of our social media pages.
Should a member of the public object to any specific materials being shared by us online, please contact us immediately and steps will be taken to resolve the issue.
Copyright © 2022 Cobalt Brass. All rights reserved.
| Sitemap |